- This event has passed.
Combination visit: Exhibition x Street art Heerlen tour. Every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the Month.
10 March 2019 - 26 May 2019€17,50
Every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month you can combine your visit to the museum with a guided tour to the Heerlen Murals. Book the two events trough this site to get a discount.
Discover Urban Heerlen
‘Basquiats NY scene’ is very topical for Heerlen. The do-it-yourself culture from the early 1980s in New York, is a perfect fit with the former miners’ city that reinvents itself. In this raw and urban city there is a lively graffiti, hip hop & breakdance scene. Basquiat – The artist and his New York scene fits seamlessly with urban Heerlen as a city of street art. Combine the visit to the exhibition with a guided tour along the murals.
- This ticket gives access to both the museum and the Street art Tour.
- On presentation of this ticket at the SCHUNCK desk you will receive your admission ticket for the museum.
- Our advice is to visit the museum prior to the Street Art Tour (advice 1.30 p.m.). On average, a visit to our museum takes about 1,5 hours.
- The tour starts at 15:00 exactly from the hall at SCHUNCK.
- Be sure to be dressed for an outdoor walk.